Welcome to Low Deposit Property
Low Deposit Property specializes in providing affordable solutions for people to own their own home without needing bank finance. We sell high quality, highly sought-after homes directly to our customers and we provide the finance. We call it owner-financing.
No Bank Financing Required!
You are probably here because you are interested in buying a nice home for yourself and your family EASILY with minimal hassles. If so, you have come to the right place. Here are just a few of the many benefits of buying your home through Low Deposit Property;
- Hassle free qualifying
- Affordable monthly payments
- Low deposit
- Minimal paperwork
- Personal and straightforward service
- Open and transparent communication
- Choosing from a highly sought after, quality range of homes
- No upfront fees
- No bank qualifying required
- No bank fees
- Tailored contract terms to suit your individual circumstances
Low Deposit Property wants to help you to move into your own home, and we will aim to make the experience of buying your own home as hassle-free, straightforward and enjoyable as possible.
The likely answer is the economy, specifically the finance sector. It's not easy to sell property at the moment: the banks are making it harder for people to qualify for a loan.
Qualifying For A Bank Loan Is Tough!
Applying for a loan through a bank is tough, they are slow and the qualification criteria are often very difficult to satisfy. As well, banks and other traditional lenders have a reputation for being very conservative.
It is estimated that up to 30% of the people in Australia are unable to qualify to buy a house conventionally depriving them of achieving the Great Australian Dream.
If you are one of these people owner-financing may be your answer!
Have you experienced any of this?
- Turned down by the bank?
- Turned down by a mortgage broker?
- Told that you can’t qualify to buy a home now?
- Told you need a large deposit to qualify?
- Still can’t qualify even with a good job and good credit?
- You are a great tenant but want someone to give you a chance to own your own house?
Here are some of the many reasons that people can’t get a bank loan;
- they have no established savings history
- they are new Australians
- they don’t have a big enough deposit
- they can’t prove their income
- they have credit problems
- they may have just gotten divorced
- or there may be a personal circumstance that they have spent their savings on
THERE IS ANOTHER WAY!
Low Deposit Property specializes in providing people with an opportunity to own their own home. If you have saved up or have access to some money then this may be the opportunity you have been dreaming of to finally own your own home!
DON’T TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER!!
You may qualify for Owner-Financing with Low Deposit Property
If you want to know more about how owner-financing works and how to qualify for your own home with Low Deposit Property, [Click Here For Testimonials].
What We Do
In A Nutshell . . . .
- Low Deposit Property sells you a home for a low deposit and you move in and enjoy all the benefits of home ownership
- You make affordable monthly payments to pay us for the home
- No Banks Required!
Here’s a bit more detail . . .
Low Deposit Property as the current owner of the house sells the house to you and Low Deposit Property provides you with the finance.b
We call this owner-financing, and legally it is known as vendor finance as Low Deposit Property is the vendor (seller). So it quite simply means that the finance is provided by the seller.
How does Low Deposit Property provide the finance?
Low Deposit Property is not a bank. We are a privately owned Australian business that owns houses and sells our houses directly to you. Rather than pay us all of the money straight away, Low Deposit Property allows you to pay for your home over a longer period of time, normally 25 to 30 years.
Our Contract of Sale with you simply states that you will make certain minimum monthly payments over that period until you have paid for the home in full.
Low Deposit Property charges interest on the amount still outstanding to be paid.
By providing you with longer to pay for your home Low Deposit Property is providing you with the finance.
That is Owner-Financing . . . It Works a lot like a Normal Loan
It That Simple!
Owner-Financing is not a new concept and people have been buying and selling their properties like this for a long, long time. However, you will soon see that Low Deposit Property approach is distinctly fresh and personal.
So Why Deal with Low Deposit Property?
We believe that buying a home is a significant step both emotionally and financially and it is our first goal to ensure you feel secure from the very beginning.
Low Deposit Property seeks to offer a level of service and expertise that enables us to stand out as the preferred company for you to purchase your home.
We will make every effort to ensure that dealing with Low Deposit Property will be;
We aim to achieve this by adopting the following key principles that underpin each and every transaction we enter into:
Affordable Home Ownership Opportunities
Our aim will always be to reach an agreement with you on the terms of the contract which will enable you to feel you can comfortably afford the deposit and the monthly payments under the Contract of Sale.
Low Deposit Property offers highly sought after, quality properties that we as a company are proud to offer for sale, and hopefully you as a purchaser are proud to call your home.
Low Deposit Property seeks to establish and maintain open and transparent communication with you at all times. There are likely to be many questions that will arise during the process of buying your own home and Low Deposit Property encourages all of our clients to discuss any aspect of new and ongoing home ownership with us.
Low Deposit Property Will Tailor a Solution For YOU!
By purchasing a home with owner-financing the terms of the Contract of Sale can be tailored to your own individual circumstances. This approach enables more people to enjoy the security and satisfaction of owning their own home, especially where the opportunity would otherwise not have been available.
How To Buy A Home
So you want to go ahead and buy your own home with Low Deposit Property.
Here is an example of how it works . . .
- Let us say you want to purchase a home from Low Deposit Property
- Low Deposit Property and you enter into a Contract of Sale (called an installment contract as you pay for the house by installments)
- You pay an upfront deposit
- There is interest charged on the outstanding balance still to be paid (i.e. the price of the home less the deposit you have paid)
- You move into your home straight away and enjoy the benefits of home ownership
- Then you simply make payments either fortnightly or monthly for up to 30 years or until you have completely paid for your home, just like you would with a bank loan
Am I Locked In For 30 Years?
NO! You don’t have to wait the full 30 years to finish paying for your home.
At any time you can simply pay the outstanding balance and the Contract of Sale is complete. There are no restrictions that keep you locked in for 30 years.
Depending on your own circumstances you may at some point in the future be able to qualify for a traditional bank loan and get the bank to provide the money to pay out your Contract of Sale.
In fact many of our clients use Low Deposit Property as a stepping stone to enter the traditional banking system. They diligently create a strong payment history and then they refinance their Contract of Sale with a traditional bank loan.
Please scroll down the right hand side of this page to see a list of current properties we have available.Click Here to apply for your own home